Medical Records Scanning and Abstraction
Did you know that less than 25%* of all Electronic Medical Record implementations have an effective strategy for managing the transition from practicing on paper to electronic format?
This results in higher costs vs. budgets, slower implementation and project plan delays and lower overall EMR customer satisfaction.
If your organization is facing the many challenges of an EMR implementation, we can help.
We understand that medical records are more complex than most, and that most organizations simply dont have the in-house resources to do the job and still deliver the service your clients have come to expect
We know that hospitals, IPAs and Physician practices require a streamlined and cost effective process for converting existing paper chart records and EOBs to electronic images.
So whether you have begun migrating to an EHR or you are still in the process, AMES can help you achieve the optimal workflow environment.
What we offer
- Abstraction services. Capture clinical information (medications, procedures, etc) for import into the EHR
- Web Portal services for pre-EHR implementation storage, temporary storage during conversions, etc.
- Backfile Scanning. Scanned records, demographic data and dividers automatically loaded into NextGen ICS through our exclusive NextGen Import Utility
- Scan-On-Demand. Rapid access to your charts while they are in the scanning process (1hr to same day SLA)
- EHR import utilities to streamline the process. Weve proactively developed import utility tools with many of the most popular EHRs making integration a breeze
- Rapid turnaround. Our technology, process and dedicated staff are positioned to meet/exceed EHR rollout schedules.
- Box storage and destruction. 60 day box storage at our facility and on-site destruction of boxes is available upon request
- ASP Document Management. Our industry leading off-site hosting solution is available
For more information and to find out how AMES Medical Scanning Services can help your organization, call 1-877-590-8895 or contact us here.
To learn more about our state of the art document scanning facility in Fullerton, CA, click here.
For clients looking for a cost-effective record storage and retrieval solution, AMES’ Scan-On-Demand service may be the answer. Scan-On-Demand can:
- Provide you with access to all of your records in an electronic format when you need them.
- Reduce or eliminate the space required to store the paper files at your location.
- Give you peace of mind knowing your paper files are being stored in a compliant and secure facility.
- Offer access to the paper based files within hours – and all from one location.
- Give you a truly clear electronic record.
Enjoy these benefits when your organization uses Scan-On-Demand:
- Reduced storage costs, paying only to convert the documents you need
- Freed valuable office space storing your inactive files offsite
- Safe and secure storage of your records by trained specialists
- Up-to-date inventory of all records for fast retrieval time
- Promises fast and secure delivery of your paper-based records right into your software system
*statistic from the Medical Group Management Association