Health Records Management
The most specialized solutions from the most experienced people
AMES® can guide health care managers and HIM professionals in organizing to meet the health records management challenges of today and tomorrow.
Most health care institutions today must support a hybrid data environment, with medical records storage in both physical and electronic formats. In a busy hospital, these records often must be maintained in and work must flow efficiently among more than 20 specialized departments. All must comply with ever changing, and ever more stringent, regulations concerning privacy and security. At the same time, health records management equipment and processes should meet best-practice standards for cost-effectiveness, space utilization, optimum retrieval, ensured security, and meaningful use of technology.
Perhaps even more important, AMES can help build your future. Well serve as a resource to guide you in making informed decisions for a timely, effective transition to electronic medical records (EMR) systems.
Unsurpassed health care knowledge and experience
The AMES heritage in health records management reaches back over 90 years. Were dedicated to it.
We know the inner workings of patient record management systems in fact, our products have often set the industry standards for those systems and understand their workflow processes. Further, we know how to customize our solutions to the unique way your health care operation works.
Solutions ranging from medical file folders to digital and EMR transition assistance
Todays health care providers must maintain files in physical, electronic, and hybrid forms. From products such as medical file folders, medical filing cabinets, and patient record management software to services such as our medical records scanning process, our strong solutions help you organize and store your physical files, while enabling the smoothest possible EMR transition.
AMES specialized solutions include the following:
- AMES EMR transition solutions help guide you in every aspect of the evolution to electronic medical records
- AMES planning services help you direct and plan for an effective, orderly, economical transition one that fits your unique workflow processes
- AMES medical records scanning services and patient record management software helps you convert, track, and manage your records with optimum accessibility and security
- AMES secure storage services help you securely retain what you need, and destroy what you dont
- AMES file moving and outsourcing help you with the resources to move your records to another site, or take full responsibility for their management
- AMES record protection and compliance solutions help you safeguard the privacy of vital records per all relevant regulations
- AMES medical file folders and medical records storage help you organize and keep critical physical records, using the industrys best physical filing and high-density storage solutions